Welcome to this week’s update jam packed full of business goodness for Dance Studio Owners.
Today, I have a new podcast episode for you! This weeks guest started his career as a performer in musicals like The Rocky Horror Show, Jesus Christ Superstar, Pippin and Mamma Mia before shifting into the space of choreography. Today he works across the globe choreographing large-scale events including many of the summer and winter Olympics as well as musicals like Guys and Dolls, Avenue Q and The Tailor Made Man.
He’s passionate about student development hence why I wanted to get him on the show. Our guest on the show is Mr Nathan Wright.
In this interview Nathan and I discuss:
1. What makes a dance studio thrive in this economy
- The qualities of a great dance teachers
- What can teachers be teaching their students in class to better prepare them for a career in the entertainment industry
2. The formula for creating educational classes to keep students energised and inspired
3. Qualities that have contributed to the success of Nathan’s career
- Your only good as your last piece of work
- Being collaborative
- Create and follow your own path
4. How to get the balance of private and career life
- Focus and giving value in the moment
Listen to the interview HERE.
Have a great week and I hope my conversation with Nathan will spark new ideas to grow your dance studio!
Links and resources in this episode: